The Congress of Berlin by Anton Werner

Monday, April 10, 2023

Narrated Lecture on Breaking the Stalemate in the study of the relationship of Mutual Military Buildups, Arms Races and Militarized Disputes: The Greece-Turkey/Ottoman Empire Cases

 I have prepared a video narration of my MPSA presentation on the paper "Breaking the Stalemate in the study of the relationship of Mutual Military Buildups, Arms Races and Militarized Disputes: The Greece-Turkey/Ottoman Empire Cases" which is under publication with All Azimuth . This co-authored paper is part of the larger ARCADE project supported by the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation (H.F.R.I.) under the “2nd Call for H.F.R.I. Research Projects to support Post-Doctoral Researchers” (Project Number: 00789, ARCADE), a major grant project I am part of focusing on exploring the role of Mutual Military Buildups, Arms Races and there association with conflict onset in the Greece-Ottoman Empire/Turkey dyad